We have taken measures to make this site as useable as possible for as many people as possible, our accessibility statement outlines the measures we implement site wide.
- This site uses relative font sizes in the vast majority of instances, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. To change your text size go to "View" and then "Text Size" on the menu bar in your browser.
- The standard font used throughout the site is Arial for easy legibility.
- Wherever appropriate, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This means that whilst colour is used for effect and emphasis, it isn't relied upon for understanding.
- The site is designed to work in a number of resolutions, but specifically to ensure that there are no horizontal scroll bars at a resolution of 800 x 600.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.